Friday, June 6, 2008

Weekend brunch with Keanan and Nancy





Cou-cou c'est moi!
Well things are swinging right along over at the National Arts Club. I have picked out my outfit and bought a new pair of heels at Louboutin.

This weekend I am planning to get some much needed beauty sleep and catch up on my movie nights. I have been dying to see Elizabeth Taylor in BOOM again. That diamond! That head dress! That Noel Coward! Such a hoot in a handbag.

Sunday I am looking forward to an amusing brunch with my friends Keanan Duffty and his wife Nancy. Keanan was New Romantic back in the 80's and he had a fabulous band. Today he is a famous designer who just did a collection with David Bowie for Target! He just started another band too named the Slinky Vagabonds.
And guess what kids, he wrote a song just for moi!
It's called 'Meow Mix' and I listen to it every night when I am getting ready to hit the town.

Well lovely's it about time for a pedicure. These Kitten heels need a good buffing!

All my blush-
Eve

No comments: