Sunday, June 29, 2008

I've been exposed at the National Arts Club!






oh oh oh I am so excited!

Last Thursday all of my nearest and dearest friends came out to support me and all of my illustrious illustrations.
Hosted by Nancy, Patrick and Cator we had an A-Z of amusing friends, fans, family and occasional lovers including Kenny Kenny, The Blondes, The Mao PR boys, Austin Scarlett, Emma Snowden-Jones, Michael Fink, Laren Stover,Stephen Knoll and James Aguiar to name a few.

I had so much fun mingling amongst the crowd, imbibing a tad bit of white wine and stealing away a chocolate bon bon specially made for us by Fritz Knipschildt whenever I could. No dinner for me doll, just rose flavored chocolate!

I want to thank everyone who came out to support me. It was truly a magical evening and I could not have done it without all the love and lust from y'all.

Here is to many more swank soirees!

All my blush-
Cator

No comments: