Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Labor Day!


Can you believe summer is winding down? No more gallivanting around town in corsets and panties for me!
Now I have to haul out my vintage YSL chubby and snuggle into it before a night out.

Ah but darlings Fashion Week is upon us. Shows! Champagne! Celebutards!
Yes that's right. I said Celebutards. Who isn't tired of waiting for a show to start or getting trampled by photogs (ruining my satin peep toe Louboutins!) because some D list celebrity is attending a show or event?

I say take a stand! Citizen arrest for public misconduct! Write their publicists! It's all too much.
But besides them, Fashion Week is always such fun. It’s a great time to see all my friends and preview what I will be wearing in spring 2009.

So everyone rest up this Labor Day long-weekend and get ready to rumble in the tents at Bryant Park!

All my blush-
Eve

No comments: