Friday, August 22, 2008

Aloha Japan!



Konichiwa darlings!

I have been a busy been enjoying these dog days of summer.
On Tuesday I attended the party at Aloha Rag to celebrate Japanese Fashion Week.
Sorry to say I cannot attend in Tokyo since I must here in New York City for our own gorgeous Fashion Week.
So I got to meet the people behind the shows and tour the gorgeous new store in Tribeca.

One of the models was adorned in a sparkly body suit. I told the store to put that on hold for moi.
A must have!

I saw all my editor friends as well as Patrick McDonald, Matt Bell, the Mao boys and the always whacky Lynn Yaeger.

This weekend I am off to Atlantic City to check out the new Beatrice Inn they have opened out there.
I have been taking my Milk Thistle pills all week to build up my liver for a weekend of debauchery.

Here come's trouble!

All my blush-
Eve

No comments: